Being a Clinically Trained Hypnotherapist and having a diploma in N.L.P (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) is validation for many years of the hypnotherapy road travelled previously. I remember clearly my first course for hypnotherapy, as exciting as it was once the 2 day course was complete, it left me with more questions than answers. After paying just $125 and two days later I was certified? What? This allowed me to start seeing people? Crazy! It definitely sparked my interest however, did little to comfort me in understanding what it was that I was doing?
This, unfortunately for a lot of people that are in this profession is as far as they have progressed. Partly because the industry is self-regulated at a Clinical level and no further request from those that are not clinically trained. There is no need to attend ongoing professional points for qualified training courses and for direct supervision every year, as is required by the major Hypnotherapy organisations in Australia.
Being clinically trained has fine-tuned my previous knowledge and advanced my skills to help those that truly want change in their lives.
Although I specialise in Smoking cessation, I am more than qualified to work with people with P.T.S.D (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder), Stress, Anxiety, Phobia’s, Confidence and Weight loss.
As a Clinically Trained Hypnotherapist, if you are covered in your private health insurance for hypnotherapy, you should be fine receiving a rebate. For a lot of smokers this isn’t as important, because no one can put a price on our health! Smoking is damaging your body, reducing your quality of life, taking your money and ageing you rapidly. Using the services of a clinically trained hypnotherapist, like myself, increases the chance of a better outcome with the added insurance of being the only clinically trained hypnotherapists in the Illawarra to offer lifetime of support FREE!
This means, if you start smoking again in a year, or two or three, no problems come back and there is NO CHARGE! Not to mention ongoing phone assistance. How’s that for support, and this continues for life FREE!
Professional member of the following clinical hypnotherapy organisations
- Professional Clinical Hypnotherapists of Australia – (P.C.H.A) Registered Number: 2114
- Australian Hypnotherapists Association – (A.H.A) Accreditation number: PM2014055
- Hypnotherapy Council of Australia Register – (H.C.A.R) Registration Number: 1300164
- Australian Society of Clinical Hypnotherapists – (A.S.C.H) Membership Number: 1637N
- Australian National Hypnotherapy Register – (A.N.H.R) Registration Number: 1300164
- Medical & Dental Hypnotherapy Association – (I.M.D.H.A) Registration Number: 1214-100167
- Clinical Hypnotherapist: CHt. ClinHyp (91542nsw)
- NLP Practitioner: NLP Prac (91543nsw)
- Medical & Dental Hypnotherapist: 1214-100167
- Health Fund Number: ASCH-1637